Here are the standard photos taken on a wedding day:
1. each bridesmaid
2. all bridesmaids together
3. mom and dad
4. mom and dad and siblings if possible
5. each groomsmen
6. all groomsmen together
7. mom and dad
8. mom and dad with siblings if possible
Bride + Groom with:
1. Bride's parents
2. Bride's parents, siblings
3. Bride's parent, siblings, grandparents
4. Bride's parents, siblings, grandparents, and extended family (if desired)
5. Groom's parents
6. Groom's parents, siblings
7. Groom's parents, siblings, grandparents
8. Groom's parents, siblings, grandparents, and extended family (if desired)
9. Wedding Party all together
10. Bride & Groom Photos (individual portraits and photos together)
* Some people like to add more combinations (like just siblings, or a picture of the bride/groom with both sets of parents). Please let me know if there are other important photos you would like for me to add to my list.
* Every effort is made to get the listed photos but cannot be guaranteed based on the unpredictable nature of a wedding day and factors outside of the photographer's control.
* Click here to view a full online wedding gallery to see the typical range of photos taken on a wedding day.